[Open Recruitment: UM iCamp Volunteer 2019]
Hi OIA fellas!
The Office of International Affairs of UM needs you to be the volunteers (committee) of UM iCamp 2019.
What is UM iCamp?
UM iCamp is an annual event of the Universitas Negeri Malang that invites international students to a 10 days camp to learn about Indonesian culture, especially Malang.
Let’s join us as volunteer team to play a vital role in the success of the event!
We are looking for people with:
- Professional mindset.
- Good communication skill (English).
- Teamwork ability.
- Capacity to work hard.
- Initiative, creative, and self reliance.
- Enthusiasm, commitment, and motivation.
- Good all-around intelligence.
- Interest on International Event Organizer.
- Specialization in any Indonesian culture (batik, dance, games, etc).
Here are the assortment of divisions you can choose one of them:
- Event Organizer
- Documentation (Videographer/Photographer)
- Liaison Officer
- Graphic Design
General Requirement you need to fulfill:
- a copy of transcript;
- a copy of student ID Card;
- a photo in color (4x6cm);
- a motivation letter max 250 words (English or Bahasa Indonesia);
- application form (oia.um.ac.id).
Note the important dates!
Application Deadline: June21, 2019
📣 The Announcement of selected documents : June 23, 2019
‼ Interview: June 24-26, 2019
📣 The Announcement of selected volunteers and Volunteer meeting : June 28, 2019
Preparation of UM iCamp Program: July and August
Register yourself by filling out the Application Form: bit.ly/2K5JqNY
What are you waiting for? Register yourself soon! 📲 Questions about UM iCamp Volunteer 2019 can be directed to our CP +62 813 3490 2062 (Tia)