UM-ISS is a competitive scholarship intended to provide access to highly potential international students. UM-ISS offers free tuition and free language program (Bahasa Indonesia for up to five months) for qualified international students to undertake Undergraduate, Master and Ph.D programs. UM-ISS is disbursed for the maximum of 5 years for Undergraduate, 3 for Master’s, and 4 for Doctorate (inclusive of language program), on condition that the scholarship grantee maintains a record of good academic performance and conduct compliant with the University codes.
- A scan copy of previous degree certificates and transcripts. If not in English, please provide the certified English Translation.
- A scan copy Passport Size Photo
- A scan copy of passport
- A scan copy of English Proficiency Test result (TOEFL or IELTS)
- Health Certificate
- A completed Letter of Agreement Two references from school teachers or lecturers for postgraduate applicants
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The scholarship may be terminated at any time if, in the opinion of the University, the scholarship grantee’s progress and/or behavior is deemed unsatisfactory.
- Scholarship grantee is required to maintain minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.5 out of 4.0 which is reviewed every semester.
- If the scholarship grantee decides to terminate the scholarship prematurely before the completion of the intended program, a repayment will be imposed.
- Non Indonesian citizens
- Possess prerequisite educational qualification(s) deemed appropriate to undertake the intended program at UM.
- Possess excellent co-curricular records showing strong leadership potential and/or qualities.
Applicants can submit an application and the supporting documents for admission in a study program and the scholarship concurrently through this link.
Application Submission : 16-30 June 2019
Announcement : 11 July 2019
For further scholarship enquiries should be directed to Scholarship Liaison Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org