Turkey 2020 scholarships already opened! Every year, the Turkish Government offers Türkiye Scholarships, a full scholarship for international applicants (including Indonesia) to continue their undergraduate, graduate or postgraduate studies at universities in Turkey. This scholarship is available for various majors and fields of study. Of course, this opportunity is a pity to pass up.
In this scholarship, applicants do not need to submit a separate registration at the destination university. By using the scholarship online registration form, applicants can also apply directly to the university of interest. So when applicants are declared to get scholarships, they will automatically be accepted at universities in Turkey.
The lecture process mostly uses Turkish. But there are also study programs that use English, French or Arabic. We recommend that before applying for a scholarship, applicants must pay attention to what language of instruction will be used in the study program to be applied for. In addition, applicants will also get a free Turkish language course for one year before lecturing which will certainly help the lecture process later.
- Undergraduate Program (Undergraduate Program): 4 to 6 years (depending on the duration of each study program) + 1 year Turkish language course
- Master’s Program: 2 years + 1 year Turkish language course
- S3 Program (PhD Program): 4 years + 1 year Turkish language course
- Free tuition until you graduate.
- Allowances per month worth 700 TL (± Rp. 1.6 million) for undergraduate students, 950 TL (± Rp. 2.2 million) for graduate students, 1400 TL (± Rp. 3.2 million) for doctoral students.
- Accommodation / Residence.
- Health insurance.
- PP travel costs (Indonesia-Turkey) at the beginning and end of the study period.
- Free Turkish language courses for one year before lecturing.
- Scholarship recipients will also receive social, cultural and academic guidance in the form of congresses, seminars, international student academies, programs related to sports and arts, training, internship opportunities, and career orientation.
- Be citizens other than Turkey (those who were previously Turkish citizens cannot register).
- Previously not registered as a student at a Turkish university at the proposed study level.
- Have completed high school / vocational / equivalent, S1 or S2 before September 2020. For 12th grade applicants for high school / vocational / equivalent, or students who will graduate before September 2020 can also register.
- Maximum age of 21 years for S1 program applicants, a maximum of 30 years for S2 program applicants, and a maximum of 35 years for S3 program applicants.
- Minimum average value of 70 for applicants for undergraduate scholarships, minimum 75 for applicants for S2 and S3 scholarships, and a minimum of 90 for applicants for the Medical, Dentistry and Pharmacy Programs.
- Applicants are not required to be able to speak Turkish, because the scholarship recipients will later get free Turkish courses before the lecture period.
File Of Documents Required (Softcopy):
- Resident Identity Card (KTP) or valid passport (To expedite the final stages of scholarship registration, it is strongly recommended that applicants attach a passport as their identity document or at least show a valid passport at the time of the scholarship interview).
- Latest passport photo (preferably in formal dress).
- Transcripts / Report Card semester 1 to last semester received and legalized by the school / university of origin.
- A diploma or certificate of temporary graduation.
- International exam scores (GRE, GMAT, DELF, YDS, YÖS, etc.) if requested by the university and chosen study program.
- TOEFL / IELTS language test score (if requested by the university and chosen study program).
- Research proposals and sample papers / journals (only for PhD program applicants).
- Letter of Recommendation in English from the principal / teacher / official / lecturer / official of the institution. Can attach 1-3 letters.
- Scan the charter / certificate / project / volunteer that has been followed. No need to be translated into English, because there is a description column.
- Letters of Intents, i.e. Motivation Letters with a question and answer format (maximum 3000 characters per question) about the reasons for studying in Turkey, why to choose the field of study, career plans after graduation, etc.
- Choice of universities and majors (maximum 12 choices). It is better to focus on one major.
- Some majors / study programs may provide additional documents and requirements (for example: TOEFL / IELTS score, SAT, etc.). Make sure you meet the requirements and documents requested by the study program you are applying for. How to see the requirements of each department / study program, can by visiting the “Program Search” link above. Usually if you choose a study program that uses an English language of instruction, a TOEFL / IELTS score will be asked, but if you choose a study program that uses a Turkish language of instruction, no TOEFL / IELTS score will be asked.
- Indonesian documents can be translated into English or Turkish using sworn translator services (see information on Sworn Translator Services).
- The deadline for Turkish Scholarship registration is until 20 FEBRUARY 2020.
- For applicants who pass the administrative selection will follow the interview selection which will be informed via email that has been registered. The interview period is from March to June 2020.
- The final announcement of scholarship recipients will take place in July 2020. Study in Turkey will begin in September 2020.
If there is anything you want to ask about the Turkey Scholarship 2020 – 2021 can contact the following contact:
Call Center: 0 850 455 0 982
Official Information Source: www.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr.