Erasmus+ ICM Mobility Programme Universitas Negeri Malang (UM) & Linnaeus University (LNU)
The Office of International Affairs, Universitas Negeri Malang (UM), in collaboration with the Office of External Affairs, Linnaeus University (LNU), Sweden, has been successfully secured funding from the European Union for mobility programme. Back in January 2018, UM and LNU started the cooperation of staff mobility programme. During the programme, LNU and UM decided to write a proposal for Erasmus+ ICM Mobility funding application. Following the programme, LNU and UM formalised the cooperation by signing an MoU in February.
Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility is a form of mobility support for enrolled student or high education institution from a Programme Country to Partner Country or vice versa. Erasmus+ aims to help participants get their key skills, professional development, and sharing their culture to others. While for the institution, Erasmus+ aims to help institution gain more international attentions and networking capacities. Following the funding application by UM and LNU, UM received the delightful news from LNU regarding the funding acceptance in June 2018.
Accordingly, we are glad to invite all the students who meet the criteria to apply for the Erasmus+ ICM Mobility programme. The programme will be carried out in August – December 2019 (1 semester) at Linnaeus University, Sweden. The programme will be in the form of credit transfer programme. This means that the students could transfer the courses which they pursue in LNU to equivalent courses in UM. By enrolling in the programme, the students will have the opportunities to expand their international networks, experience the distinctive education system, and embark on cultural immersion in Sweden.
- Registered as an undergraduate student at Universitas Negeri Malang
- Pursuing one of the study programmes in the Department of English: English Language Teaching or English Language and Literature
- Currently in the 3rdsemester
- Having at present the minimum GPA of 3.00
- Health insurance
- Tuition fee
- Airfare tickets
- Living allowance
- Application Deadline: 26 November 2018
- Announcement of Administrative Selection: TBA
- Interview: TBA
- Final Announcement: TBA
- Transcript of grades in English, legalized by BAKPIK
- Personal statement with 500 words at maximum
- English proficiency certificate
- Scan of passport (if available)
How to apply:
- Prepare the required documents
- Fill the form on the following link http://bit.ly/erasmus-icm-um
Please contact us via email for further queries at firstname.lastname@example.org or via WhatsApp to Mei at +62897 036 4494