The programme allows UM students to take 1 or 2 semester study at partner universities around the world. After the completion of the study, the credit earned by the students from the Host University can be transferred into equivalent courses at Home University. Therefore, the students could have study abroad experience without having to retake the courses they miss at UM.
1. Current colour photograph 4×6 (cm), close up, with red background (see the example here)
2. Copy of Passport (Colour)
3. Financial Guarantee Statement (download here)
4. Law and Employment Declaration (download here)
5. A Copy of Health Certificate (issued or translated in English)
6. A Copy of Diploma/Transcripts (issued or translated in English)
7. Nomination Letter from home university
8. Personal Statement
UM’s partner universities can process the nomination by submitting the required documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 15 May: for courses and programmes starting in August
- 15 November: for courses and programmes starting in January