|Name||Frielia Dwi Andriani|
|DOB||Malang, 8 August 1992|
|Address||Jl. D. Limboto A5 G28 Sawojajar Malang|
Frielia graduated Japanese Literature Program in Faculty of Cultural Studies, Brawijaya University in 2014. She worked at Office of International Affairs, Universitas Negeri Malang since April 2015. Her responsibilities are containing:
- Student Affairs, e.g.: assisting local and international students whom interested in studying abroad; liaising international students; promoting local and international scholarship informations; building and managing international students database.
- Interpreting and translating, e.g.: interpreting Japanese documents to Indonesian and English to Indonesian; assisting delegates from Japanese universities in visiting Universitas Negeri Malang.
- Public Relation and Communication, e.g.: managing social media platforms, pages, and website contents (front-end developer); managing international students social media group; preparing international meeting presentations.
- Research and Development, e.g.: planning and managing international events; building monthly and annual reports; reporting and analizing service quality; and researching international students' satisfactory survey.
- Administration: performing corespondence and documentation.