[OPEN APPLICATION] Teaching Indonesian for Speakers of Other Languages Abroad 2019
The Language Development and Fostering Agency is now offering teachers of Indonesian for Speakers of Other Languages (known as BIPA) to participate in spreading the nation language through BIPA teachers in BIPA organizers abroad.
1. Registration : March 10-31, 2018
2. Administrative selection : April 1-13, 2018
3. Administrative selection result submission : April 20, 2018
4. Advanced selection : May, 2018
Prospective teachers are required to fulfill these requirements.
1. Must be an Indonesian citizenship
2. Between the ages 24-50 by July 1, 2018
3. Must hold a bachelor degree (preferable language department and hold a master’s degree)
4. Must have experience in teaching BIPA at least in a year
5. Not currently pursuing a master or doctoral and /or not applying for education in 2019
6. Physically and mentally healthy
7. Well-behaved and never engage in criminal and immoral acts as well as drug abuse
8. Willing to be assigned in the country at the appointed time by signing a statement
9. Proficient in Indonesia, orally and in writing proven by UKBI certificate
10. Proficient in foreign language, orally and in writing proven by certificate of language proficiency
11. Having a license and recommendation from the direct employer in accordance with the attached format (for those working in government or private institutions)
12. Have a letter of recommendation from senior lecturer of BIPA or BIPA students in accordance with the attached format (for those who teach BIPA informally)
13. Able to utilize the means of information and communication technology
14. Able to design and conduct research according to scientific principles
15. Have a positive and comprehensive insight about Indonesia
16. Have good ability in diplomacy and communication
17. Preferably have the talent and ability to train and teach traditional arts, such as dance, music, or performances
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Online registration takes place on 10-31 March 2018 with the following conditions.
a. Applicants have a fixed and active email address.
b. Applicants must register online by filling forms in http://bit.ly/seleksibipa2019
c. Applicants must submit registration files to email@example.com in one RAR or ZIP folder after filling out the registration form online
2. The registration file referred to number 1 letter c consists of the following scans.
a. An application letter with a signature
b. Indonesian and English curriculum vitae equipped with a colored self-portrait
c. Valid identification card (KTP)
d. Diplomas and transcripts of latest education
e. UKBI certificate
f. Certificate of foreign language proficiency
g. Colored self-portrait
h. BIPA teacher training certificate (if any)
i. A license and a letter of recommendation from senior lecturer of BIPA or BIPA students in accordance (for those who teach BIPA informally)
j. A statement letter of not currently pursuing a master or doctoral and /or not applying for education in 2019
k. A statement letter of willingness to be assigned in the country at the appointed time
3. All registration files referred to number 2 are sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following conditions.
a. All files are scanned in PDF format.
b. Each file is named with the format (name of applicant) (document name).
c. Example: Zaura Nina KTP, Zaura Nina Seetifikat UKBI, Zaura Nina Surat Lamaran.
d. All files are aggregated into one RAR or ZIP folder and sent in a single email submission with the title "Berkas Seleksi Pengajar BIPA 2019 (applicant's name)."
e. Example: Berkas Seleksi Pengajar BIPA 2019 Zaura Nina.
NOTE: FORMAT OF REQUIRED DOCUMENTS CAN BE ACCESSED IN bit.ly/dokumenseleksibipa
1. Registration is free.
2. Applicants are not allowed to communicate directly with the committee unless requested by the committee.
3. Registration files not submitted in accordance with the above conditions will not be processed further.
4. If the data provided by the applicant proves to be untrue, the committee reserves the right to cancel the selection result.
5. Applicants who pass the administrative selection will have advanced selection.