[SCHOLARSHIP] GXNU’s Enrollment Notice to ASEAN Students for Guangxi Government Scholarship (2018)
This is a full scholarship to sponsor students from ASEAN member nations to study in Guangxi, P.R. China, for their bachelor’s or master’s degree programs.
The Scholarship supports the bachelor’s or master’s programs offered by GXNU except English, Japanese and Korean language and culture.
Scholarship Coverage and Criteria:
a. CNY 1,000 for Bachelor’s Degree Students
b. CNY 1,500 for Master’s Degree Students
1. Must be a citizen of an ASEAN country and be in good health
2. Must abide by the Chinese laws, regulations and rules of the universities
3. Must be excellent both in moral character and in study
4. Should not be awardees of other Chinese government scholarships at the same time.
Applicants must submit their documents according to the following instructions (all in triplicate and in order):
1. Guangxi Government Full Scholarship Application Form for ASEAN Students: fill in the form in Chinese or English;
2. Photocopy of passport photo page;
3. Authenticated Certificate of highest education and the grade report or the academic record. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations;
4. A Study Plan or Research Proposal in Chinese or English. (A minimum of 200 words)
5. Recommendation letters (Chinese or English) by two professors or associate professors (official letterhead, include professors’ contact information), for Master’s degree applicants only;
6. Applicants planning to stay in China for more than 6 months must submit a photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form completed in English (the original copy should be kept by the applicant). The physical examinations must cover all the items listed in Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid.
Deadline of Application:
The above print-out and electronic files should be submitted before April 20, 2018 to:
Office of International Affairs
Universitas Negeri Malang
Jalan Semarang 5, Malang 65145
Telephone : (+62341) 584-759
Facsimile : (+62341) 584-759
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org