DLR-DAAD Research Fellowship Programme
Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst (DAAD) – German Academic Exchange Service
DLR-DAAD Research Fellowship is a programme implemented by the 'German Aerospace Center' (DLR) and the 'German Academic Exchange Service' (DAAD). DLR is Germany´s national research center for aeronautics and space.
Who can apply?
This special programme is intended for highly-qualified foreign doctoral and postdoctoral students as well as senior scientists. DLR-DAAD Fellowships are defined and awarded on an individual basis. Each fellowship announcement will indicate the specific qualification requirements and terms of visit.
What can be funded?
The current offers are published under DLR-DAAD Fellowships - Current offers on the homepages of the DAAD and the DLR in the research fields:
Please note that within the DLR-DAAD programme, you can apply only for a DLR institute, not for a university or any other institution.
Duration of the funding
· Type A - Doctoral Students: 36 months
· Type B - Postdoctoral Students: 6 to 24 months
· Type C - Senior Scientists: 1 to 3 months
· Doctoral Students (Doctorate in Germany): monthly instalment of 1,365 Euros (plus allowance for materials of 102 Euros); e.g. flat-rate travel allowance, health insurance, family allowances
· Postdoctoral Students (Research in Germany): 2,000 Euros per month; any other allowances
· Senior Scientists (Research in Germany): 2,300 Euros per month; any other allowances
For further information see: www.daad.de/dlr
If an application deadline exists, it is mentioned in the current offers.
Please ask the referees to send the references to:
German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
Ms. Cordule Behrsing