CAS-TWAS President’s Fellowship Program
CAS-TWAS President’s Fellowship Program provides students/scholars that are non-Chinese citizens an opportunity to pursue doctoral degrees at the University of Chinese Academy of Sciences (UCAS), the University of Science and Technology of China (USTC) or Institutes of CAS around China. Up to 200 students/scholars from all over the world will be sponsored to study in China for doctoral degrees for up to 4 years. Fellowship awardees will receive a monthly stipend of RMB 7,000-RMB 8,000 and tuition and application fee waivers.
Deadline: 31 March 2017
1. 35 years on 31 December 2017;
2. Not take up other assignments during the period of his/her fellowship;
3. Not hold Chinese citizenship;
4. Meet the admission criteria for international students of UCAS/USTC (criteria of UCAS/criteria of USTC).
5. Hold a master degree before the beginning of the fall semester: 1 September, 2017.
6. Provide evidence that he/she will return to their home country on completion of their studies in China according to CAS-TWAS agreement.
7. Provide proof of knowledge of English or Chinese language.
1. Agricultural Sciences
2. Structural, Cell and Molecular Biology
3. Biological Systems and Organisms
4. Medical and Health Sciences incl. Neurosciences
5. Chemical Sciences
6. Engineering Sciences
7. Astronomy, Space and Earth Sciences
8. Mathematical Sciences