The scholarship is established with a view of attracting more outstanding students from countries/regions along the Belt and Road to pursue full-time publicly funded university studies in Hong Kong. Interested students should submit applications for admission to publicly funded local degree-awarding institutions stated below.
This scholarship covers tuition fee, living cost and dormitory with total grant around 15,000 CNY/year. The coverage and amount of the grants can be different for each university.
The eligibility for applicants of Belt and Road Scholarship are stated below:
- Being a citizen of Belt and Road Scholarship Designated Countries.
- For bachelor program, the applicants should be under 30 years old (<30 years)
- For master program, the applicants should be under 35 years old (<35 years)
- For doctoral program, the applicants should be under 40 years old (<40 years)
- Has excellence performance both in academic and community service
Before applying the Belt and Road Scholarship programs, here we provide step by step you should take:
- First, please kindly visit the institution link based on your interest and contact the institutions to get information about timetable, required documents, program criteria, and other information.
- Second, after getting the information about the program, make sure again you’re qualified to apply for the program and prepared all the required documents.
- Last, please apply before the registration closed and confirm your application into responsible contact.
Since every universities has different time table, required documents, and application link, so please kindly check the link provided below based on your goals and interest:
- City Universities of Hong Kong: About CityU : Introduction | CityU Postgraduate Admissions
- Hong Kong Baptist University: International Undergraduate Admissions | Hong Kong Baptist University (hkbu.edu.hk)
- Lingnan University: Lingnan University (ln.edu.hk)
- The Chinese University Of Hong Kong: Requirements for International Students – International Students – Apply – Scholarships & Financial Aid – Undergraduate Admissions – CUHK
- The Education University of Hong Kong: EdUHK Non-local Entrance Requirements or EdUHK – Academic Programmes and Admissions
- The Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts: Undergraduate and Post-secondary Programmes – Admission Requirements – Admission – Prospective Students – Studying @ APA – HKAPA
- The Hong Kong Polytechnic University: PolyU eAdmission
- The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology: Admissions Requirements | HKUST Fok Ying Tung Graduate School
- The University of Hong Kong: Home | International Undergraduate Admissions | The University of Hong Kong (hku.hk)