The Educational Leadership and Management Development (ELMD) of National Chung Cheng University, Taiwan, offers the opportunity for UM students and alumni to continue their study in Taiwan with the 2022 Taiwan ICDF (International Cooperation and Development Fund) International Higher Education Scholarship Program.
There are two kinds of programs offered:
- Educational Leadership and Management Development (ELMD).
This program is offered for students or professionals who are interested in education, in which all of the courses will be held in Taiwan. It can be partially or fully funded by some scholarships, including Taiwan ICDF, Taiwan MOE, Taiwan MOFA and CCU.
- E-learning Education and School Leadership (EESL).
This program is offered for teachers and education professionals who currently have employment status and wish to certify themselves in Education and School Leadership. The study will be conducted online from their home country. It will be fully funded by the Taiwan ICDF scholarship.
- Academic transcript
- Degree certficate
- Financial statement, the example can be accessed through https://oia.ccu.edu.tw/upload/docDB/sample-of-financial-statement.pdf
- Recommendation letters (2)
- Statement of purpose in English or Chinese
- Declaration of nationality form, which can be downloaded from https://oia.ccu.edu.tw/upload/docDB/declaration-of-nationality.pdf
- Passport if available
- Taiwan Alien Resident Certificate if available
- Documents required by the department, which can be accessed through https://www.icdf.org.tw/wSite/mp?mp=2
- Language proficiency test depending on the requirement of each department
- Bachelor’s or master’s thesis
- Research proposal
- Publications or conference papers
- Make sure that the department/program that you wish to apply to is open for international students, please check through https://oia.ccu.edu.tw/students.php
- Fill out the application form and upload the required documents in https://oia.ccu.edu.tw/applyNews/
- Fill out the online application of the ICDF International Higher Education Scholarship in https://web.icdf.org.tw/ICDF_TSP/WelcomeStart.aspx
For more information, visit the links below:
Introduction of International Higher Education Scholarship Program: https://www.icdf.org.tw/wSite/mp?mp=2
International student admission of CCU: https://oia.ccu.edu.tw/international-students.php
Deadline of ICDF application: March 15, 2022