Hi, OIA fellas!
European Commission calls an exchanges and mobility program in sport for international cooperation.
Sport is a powerful tool, bringing people together at international, national, regional and local levels, and developing people-to-people contacts. Cooperation, partnerships and exchanges at grassroots level – inside the EU as well as with non-EU countries – can contribute to the development of new skills and positively influence societal changes. Moreover, sport organisations at all levels are by nature open to international cooperation.
This preparatory action aims to contribute to the efforts of sport organisations by supporting the learning mobility of their staff. Exchanges of people, ideas and good practices can be beneficial for the individuals, for their organisations and for sport and society as a whole.
Before beginning the application process, applicants are required to have both of the following:
- Applicants must have an EU Login (European Commission Authentication Service) account.
If you do not already have an EU Login account, click please log on to the ECAS portal to create one. If you are having problems creating an account, please refer to the user manual to help you create an EU login.
- Applicants should be registered in the Participant Portal to obtain a PIC.
Applicants who already have a PIC (Participant Identification Code) should use it. If you have a problem creating account or logging in, please access the user manual of the Participant Portal.
Once the two steps above are completed, applicants can prepare and submit an application.
Proposals must be submitted using the online application form, using all required annexes. The application form and annexes will be posted online as soon as they become available.
11 July 2019 (12 noon CET)
Call for proposals: English.
Other languages will be provided upon request, to be sent to email@example.com (deadline for requesting translations is 21st June)
- Budget – to be filled in by the applicants and attached to the application form)
- Declaration on Honour – to be filled in by the applicants and attached to the application form
- Specific privacy statement
- Model grant agreement (available soon)
- Annexes to the grant agreement – Model technical report and Model financial statement (available soon)
- Clarifications (available soon)
For further information, click here