Future News Worldwide Conference 2020 competition application programme is already open! This programme is fully funded by British Council and some world’s leading media organizations and will be held in London, UK at 14th-15th July 2020. The aim of this programme is to support young people to develop a wide range of journalism skill and establish the UK as a global leader in the nurturing of young journalists and media figures.
- Aged 18-25 on 1 July 2020
- A registered undergraduate or postgraduate student (of any subject), enrolled at a university or higher education institution OR a recent graduate who completed their course after 1 July 2018
- A native speaker of English OR be able to speak English at IELTS level 6.5 or equivalent
- Not have participated in a previous iteration of Future NEWS or Future News Worldwide
- Dedicated to a career in journalism, in any form
- Available to travel to and from the UK on any date between 11 – 16 July 2020
The prizes of this conference are:
- Winning applicant can be a part of this conference
- Return travel from local airport to London for the dates of the conference
- The application fee of one Standard Service visa application
- Catering on the following basis: 13th July (dinner), 14th and 15th July (all meals), 16th July (breakfast)
The competition for this conference started on 19th December 2019 and will end on 14th February 2020. Each winning applicant will be notified on 30th April 2020. To join this competition, you have to visit http://www.britishcouncil.org/future-newsworldwide/apply and complete the form fully and correctly.