Are you interested in continuing your education in France? Here is the information about Emile Boutmy Scholarship in Science Po.
Sciences Po provides a scholarship (Emile-Boutmy Scholarship)for those who are interested in and have willingness to continue their education program in Seiences Po. The scholarship is made for people who come from outside European Union. There are many study programmes that accept this scholarship in Sciences Po, they are Economic Department, Social Science Department, History Department, Sociology Department, and Law School.
This scholarship is classified into so many kinds.
Undergraduate Emile Boutmy Scholarship:
› Tuition fee € 7.300 each year for three years and annually stipend € 5.000.
› Tuition fee € 7.300 each year for three years.
› Tuition fee € 5.000 each year for three years.
› Tuition fee € 3.000 each year for three years.
*If the applicant is considered ‘special’ by the university, they can get € 19.000 for three years study time.
Master Emile Boutmy Scholarship:
› Tuition fee € 10.000 each year for two years.
› Tuition fee € 5.000 each year for two years.
The requirements to apply for Emile-Boutmy Scholarship:
1. This is the first time for the applicant to apply for Emile-Boutmy.
2. The applicant’s country should not be from European Union country (proved by identity card).
3. Whose household does not file taxes within the European Union.
4. The applicant has been admitted to an Undergraduate or Master’s Program.
How to Apply:
- Visit www.sciencespo.fr website and fill an online form in students application.
- In “Financial information”, fill that you are going to have Emile-Boutmy Scholarship. In order to make your chance to get this scholarship bigger, you can put some documents to prove your financial conditions.
- You should provide this application with your language skill’s document.
- Science Po 2020 – 2021 for undergraduate (S1) is still unclear. You must apply for the Emile Boutmy scholarship directly in your Sciences Po online application. Please note that no application for the scholarship sent by email will be accepted.
- Science Po 2020 – 2021 for master (S2) is 15 December 2019